Thursday, September 08, 2005

How the dupe went down

I arrived at the dupees hotel at 0800, surveyed the scene, located all possible points of entrance, made contact with Alpha Bravo Gold-leader (the hotel clerk) and then nestled myself into a hidden crevice, where I could see but couldn't be seen (as photographic evidence 549JG38 indicates). As the target disengaged from the taxi I took several pictures of him so that later he could experience the creepy irk of knowing he'd been watched.
As the unsuspecting target completed the check in process, Alpha Bravo Gold leader signaled me with a secret hand gesture and I moved in for the kill. Target moved fast, real fast, to the elevator, right where I wanted him. As the motorized doors attempted to seal themselves, my hand interjected, forcing them to retreat. Then finally, in a graceful, singular gesture, I slid into the elevation chamber, snapped a photo, and gave my bro a most lovely and rowdy hug.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pesach said...

You'll never see me coming, young padwan...

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home