Monday, August 21, 2006

Soon

Im in Jerusalem now, almost done recording my second CD out here. It'll be available on the web soon. And I'll be back in the states soon. I'm going to be working at a place called Teva in Connecticut over the fall. Im excited to see how I fit back into the place I came from. I've watched TV about 4 times in the last 14 months. No strip malls, WallMarts or giant billboards. If I remember correctly, there was a lot of hyped up crap in America, big movies and new stuff to buy. I was never into that stuff (sometimes the moovies got me), but it was everywhere. The reality contrast will be stark, but I'm ready, and looking forward to it. Mostly I'm coming to get love from all my loved ones I haven't seen in so long. Soon I fly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW! Russell, that was amazing! Heard you had a great time w/ Alex. When will you be back on the left coast?

Jer, I am sorry sorry we will miss you when we are in Israel.

Tosha

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're coming home. Maybe I'll visit the east coast to see you and all the other chevre that I miss so much.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home